Orijen Adult Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Original recipe is packed with 85%* quality animal ingredients fresh or raw+ like free-run chicken and turkey**, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. With rich inclusions of whole prey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including poultry and fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**Orijen free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
+Orijen fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. Our raw ingredients are the same as our fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, atlantic flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, chicken fat, natural chicken flavor, alaskan pollock oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, thiamine mononitrate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.) 38%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 4%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 600 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 600 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 100 Million CFU/lb